The Aeries Parent/Student Portal app is now available for download. Click on the link below for more information.
SJVA Parent/Student Portal Instructions
Please note. Your primary email address will automatically be granted an Parent Portal Account. Simply click forgot password, and enter your email. For all other accounts, please see the following.
1. Go to www.sjva.net
and click Student/Parent Portal in the upper right corner.
2. Once you get to the ABI Login Screen, select Create New Account.
3. Select if you are a parent or student and click next.
4. Type in your email address twice and a password that you would like to use to login to the portal twice and click next.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Once you receive that email, open it and click Confirm Current E-mail Address. If you don’t receive the email, check your Junk folder.
6. Once you click Confirm Current E-mail Address, you will see a message that says “Thank you. Your Account Has Been Verified”. Click where it says Click Here to start adding your students.
7. Next you will need to enter your Student Permanent ID Number, Student Home Telephone Number, and a Verification Code. Your teacher will have this information.
8. To add an additional student, go to Change Student and select Add Another Student To Your Account.
9. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com
1: All of the students should have their own SJVA Google accounts. If you do not have one please contact your teacher right away.
2: We highly recommend to change your Google account password every few months and make sure not to share it with anyone. Please find
the instructions below on how to change the Google account password.
How to change Google Account Password:
1. Sign into google account
2. Click on the icon to the top right to access “My Account”
3. Under personal info and privacy, click on “Your Personal Info”
4. Click on “Signing into Google”
5. Change your password by following the prompts
1. Electronic portfolio is a platform for the students to showcase their work. To access E-portfolio sign in to https://sites.google.com/
with sjva accounts.
2. For more information on creating and editing the Google sites please refer to the following URL: https://support.google.com/sites/answer/4417369?hl=en&ref_topic=23216
SJVA iOS & Android App Installation Instructions
The instructions are attached at the bottom of this page.