International Baccalaureate World School
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Organization defines an IB World School as a school whose culture and climate align with the principles of the IB Organization and is therefore authorized to offer their students IB programmes.
SJVA offers the Primary Years Programme (PYP) to students in TK through 5th grade as well as the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) to students in 11th and 12th grade.
- PYP is an integral part of the curriculum for students enrolled in TK through fifth grade.
- Click here to learn more about PYP.
- The IBDP is available for students in 11th and 12th grade as a means to prepare them for college and life beyond college.
- The Diploma Programme hinges on the importance of inquiry, cultural diversity and holistic learning and growth.
- The programme is acknowledged and respected by many leading colleges and universities.
- Click here to learn more about the IBDP
- Time-Sensitive: Informational meeting for potential IB students and parents! All grades welcome! More information can be found in the "News and Announcement" section on our homepage.
Click here to access the IB Organization website.
SJVA teachers and administration would like to thank and encourage all students participating in the IB program.
Your hard work and dedication is appreciated!
Please see below for the board approved Academic Honesty Policy