Independent Study Reminders
- K-5th (Elementary) Parent, Student, Teacher and Administrator must sign the contract on or before the beginning date.
- 6th-12th (Secondary) Parent, Student, Teachers, and Independent Study Supervising Teacher must sign the contract on or before the beginning date.
- Student Work Assignment Form must be signed by Student and Teacher the same day.
- Contracts can never be signed after the student returns back to school.
- Student must sign or write their name on the contract. Parents are never allowed to sign the student’s name.
- Only black or blue pens are allowed. No pencil or colored pens!
- Parents are never allowed to sign the contract or work assignment form for their child. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Independent Study contracts cannot be back dated.
- All contracts must be turned into the front office, faxed or emailed by 2 p.m. of the day that the student is going to be absent. (Please Note: No exceptions)
- The student's Independent Study work that is requested can be faxed or emailed back to the parent as soon as we receive the signed Independent Study contract.
- Pictures taken of the Independent Study contract will not be accepted. Contracts that are emailed must be scanned in and sent in PDF form.
Note: Middle and High School students must turn in their completed Independent Study work to their Deans the day they return to back to school.
Elementary students turn in their completed Independent Study work to their teacher.
All contracts can be faxed to our front office at 951-654-5083 or you can email it to [email protected]