Independent Study Reminders
- K-5th (Elementary): Parent, Student, Teacher and Administrator must sign the contract on or before the student's absence.
- Contracts can never be signed after the student returns back to school.
- Student must sign or write their name on the contract. Parents are never allowed to sign the student’s name.NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only black or blue pens are allowed. No pencil or colored pens!
- Independent Study contracts cannot be back dated.
- All contracts must be turned into the front office, faxed, or emailed by 1:30 p.m. of the day that the student is going to be absent. (Please Note: No Exceptions)
- The student's Independent Study work that is requested can be faxed or emailed back to the parent as soon as we receive the signed Independent Study contract.
- Pictures taken of the Independent Study contract will not be accepted. Contracts that are emailed must be scanned and sent in PDF form.
Elementary students turn in their completed Independent Study work to their teacher.
All contracts can be faxed to our front office at 951-654-5083 or you can email it to [email protected]