Skip to main content

San Jacinto Valley

9th - 12th Grade: High School » Student Permits

Student Permits

Student Work Permit: Applications for work permits can be obtained through the front office.Good attendance, on schedule to graduate, and a grade point average of 2.0 is required.  The permit may be revoked at anytime for students who fail to meet these requirements.
Student Parking Permit: