Suicide Hotline Contact Information
There are many ways and resources on how to respond to and deal with stress or anxiety in a healthy way. Here are some resources you can reference for additional tips and strategies.
Parents, click here for a guide to self-harm.
To learn more, read "The Truth About Self-Harm" from the Mental Health Foundation here.
We can all help prevent suicide. The hotlines listed below provide 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress. We have also listed suicide prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones below. If you feel like you need to talk to someone do not wait, reach out. Help is always available.
Crisis Hotline Contact
- HELP Line: Call 951-686-4357
- Crisis Line: Text HOME to 741-741
- Teen Line: Text TEEN to 8369863 or Call 310-855-4673
National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Phone Number: 1-800-273-8255
- Phone Number in Spanish: 1-888-628-9454