Interested in taking Concurrent Enrollment classes at MSJC for Fall 2017?
1. Students must have a GPA of 3.0 and be in coming 10th, 11th, or 12th graders.
2. Complete the online MSJC application at: http://www.msjc.edu/Apply/Pages/default.aspx
3. Complete the online orientation
4. Take the Assessment Exam on MSJC campus
5. Pick-up a Concurrent Enrollment Sheet from Counseling Office
Students can begin to register for courses July 31st-Aug 3, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact the front office.
Read More »