Parents, log into your Aeries Parent Portal to begin the registration process.
Information on distance learning and traditional learning can be found here.
If you are a new SJVA family, an Aeries Parent Portal account has been created for you using the email you provided on your 2020-2021 academic year admission application. Click here, and then click on "Forgot password" to get started. Then, follow the steps below.
- Once logged in, click on the "Student Data Confirmation Process" under "Student Info" to begin registration.
- Review the student information. If changes need to be made, select “change” on the bottom of the page to make the corrections.
- If everything is correct and no changes need to be made, select confirm and continue on the left-hand side.
- Review emergency contacts. You can add in family/friends/others as new contacts. To remove a person, please do so in-person with the front office.
- Please check all health history that applies to your student. There is a box for you to add a comment to give more detail about your student’s medical history.
- Please select the applicable box to enroll your child in online distance learning. Next, please select the appropriate box to allow or deny the commercial use of your child's photos or video recordings by SJVA. If you are not enrolling in distance learning, please select if you would like morning or afternoon classes. If you have selected online classes you can ignore this question.
- Please carefully review the Learning Partnership Agreement and the other is The Parent Signature Page documents.
- Please review then click save and submit.