How to Access Detailed Information on a Student's State Test (SBAC)
1. Log in to the parent portal or student portal here.
2. Hover over the “Test Scores” tab on top of the page. Refer to the image below:
Click on “Test Details”
From here you can select the year you would like to see. For the Spring 2019 semester, select “SPRG19”.
You can also see how the student performed in each of the sections in English Language Arts and Mathematics.
3. Click on “Print” on the top right side of your screen to see a detailed report of the student's scores. This will create a document that shows the student's performance and whether or not the student is meeting the standard for the displayed section of the assessment.
To find out more information on these reports please click on the links below:
Understanding Student Scores
1. To understand your student's scores, and see how your student is performing in comparison with the averages in Riverside County and/or the state of California, navigate here.
2. Once you navigated to the aforementioned web page, you can view a student's scores by selecting the appropriate year, county, district and school. If you do not see the desired school year available, check back later for updates. Refer to the image below:
3. You can compare results by clicking on the “Compare Test Results” tab at the top of the page. Refer to the image below:
4. From here, you can add many different results to compare. To start adding, you can click on “Add State to Comparison” to add state scores, and then select a school and click “Add to Comparison”.Refer to the image below:
Th following image shows that a report will be run that compares the test results from both the State of California and San Jacinto Valley Academy.
5. Click “Compare Now” to run the report.
6. Now, you can filter by year, grade and student group to refine your search.
For more information, please click below: