Our primary concern is the health and safety of each of our students and their families. The Health Office assists with student illness, injury, medication and medical conditions. We cleans and disinfect after each student enters and leaves the health office to ensure proper sanitation.
Health Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Behind the main office, in the same building.
Health Office Procedures
- Any student, who is ill or injured, must be checked out by the Health Office.
- If a student claims to feel ill or injured, they will need to first inform their teacher or supervising staff member, who will give them a completed and signed pass to go to the health office.
- The school nurse will notify the parent after assessing the student's injury or illness.
- If a student needs to go home, a parent and/or guardian will need to come to the Health Office to release the student.
- Cell phone use is not allowed between student and parent during school hours.
- All other absences/appointments go through the attendance office.
- If a student has a doctor’s note excusing them from PE, a copy must be given to the Health Office.
- If your child is injured and has a doctor’s note, a copy needs to be given to the Health Office.
- If your child requires medical equipment for their injury, such as crutches, a wheelchair, etc., the student needs to come to the Health Office for clearance of the equipment.
- All medications on campus, which includes over-the-counter/non-prescription and prescription medication, must be documented and kept in the Health Office.
- A medication form needs to be filled out by the student's physician and their parent and/or guardian each school year. This form can be found below.
- All students entering school must have all immunizations required. Students will not be allowed to attend school without their required immunizations or medical exemption, if applicable.
- All students are required to have an emergency card. Please check to make sure all boxes are filled out as well as a parent/guardian signature.
- Please give current telephone numbers to the front office, so the Health Office or other school officials can contact the student's parent and/or guardian in a timely manner.
Meet the Team
Click on the names of our team members below to access their individual webpages: