Steps for Completing NCAA Eligibility Center Process
1. Go to the NCAA Eligibility Center website (use this site - DO NOT use the old NCAA Clearinghouse site) - https://web3.ncaa.org/ecwr3/
2. Select the correct year and create a new account (under checklist in middle of screen)
3. Complete Registration (under checklist create account). Insure that your information is completely honest and accurate.
3. Ask your counselor to send a copy of your transcript at the end of your 11th grade year.
4. Insure that you take the SAT and/or ACT by the end of your junior year or by beginning of your senior year at the latest. You register for the SAT 1 Reasoning Test online at www.collegeboard.com and/or the ACT Test online at www.actstudent.org. You must send your SAT and/or ACT scores via www.collegeboard.com (SAT) or www.actstudent.org (ACT) directly to NCAA Eligibility Center. Scores sent from San Jacinto Valley Academy High School are not official and will not be accepted by them.
5. Review the Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete and complete yourDivision 1 Worksheet or Division 2 Worksheet to insure that you will have completed the 16 core-courses and determine your Division 1 or Division 2 Core GPA. San Jacinto Valley Academy's School's 6 digit code is 054027.
6. Review the Div 1 or Div 2 Core GPA and Test Score Sliding Scale to insure that you have met Eligibility Requirements.
7. Have your counselor send FINAL transcript at the end of your senior year. You will be required to turn in a senior survey at the end of your senior year stating the college that you are attending and if you need to send transcripts to NCAA Eligibility Center or any other parties. You will turn in a transcript request form/s at that time for final transcripts.