- All student athletes must have an active sports packet and physical on file prior to (1) pre-season conditioning programs or (2) trying our for a sports team. Any student without an active physical/sports packet will not be permitted to participate until the physical & packet is complete.
- How to Complete Athletic Handbook
Dr. Guadamaz will be on campus on Thursday August 16th from 1PM-3:30 in the weight room offering on-site physicals for a $25 fee.
- If you are still interested in playing football please see coach Chhunry in room 34 from 2:30-3:15 after school.
- If you are still interested in participating in cheerleading please see Mrs. Kemp after school on Friday August 17th at 2:45 in room 42.
- Final Tryouts will take place on Monday August 20th at 3:15. If you do not attend the tryout you will no longer be able to join cheer for the 2018-2019 school year.
Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Interest Meeting on Wednesday August 8th after school with coach Quintana.
- Tryouts Mon August 13th-Wednesday August 15th after school.
Middle School Girls Volleyball
- Interest Meeting on Monday August 13th at 2:45. Meet Mrs. Pastorius at the Middle School Lunch Tables.
- Tryouts Monday August 20th-Friday August 24th from 2:45-4:30 (Thursday 1:15-3:15)
- Interest Meeting Monday August 13th After School In Room 41.
- Practice Wednesday August 15th & August 17th 2:45-4:45 / August 16th 1:15-3:15
- Wednesday August 22nd: Time Run For Tryouts
- Monday August 27th: 4:30 Parent Meeting Room 41
Middle School Cheerleading:
- Interest Meeting on Wednesday August 15th at 3:15. Please meet coach Riddel and Mata at the Middle School Lunch tables.