Online Registration is Open Now!
Registration is open from 7/13-7/19. Click here for steps to follow!
Parents, log into your student’s aeries parent portal to begin the registration process. Click here to access the portal
If you need assistance, call 951-692-2860 to give your students first name, last name and email address and we can provide you via email with the aeries portal information.
- 1. Click on Student Data Confirmation Process under Student Info to begin registration. Next, click on the family information that pertains to you then select confirm and continue the left-hand side.
- 2. Student. Review the student information. If changes need to be made, select “change” on the bottom of the page to make the corrections. If everything is correct and no changes need to be made, select confirm and continue the left-hand side.
- 3. Contacts. Review emergency contacts. You can add in family/friends/others as new contacts. To remove a person, please do so in person with the front office.
- 4. Medical History. Please check all health history that applies to your student. There is a box for you to add a comment to give more detail about your student’s medical history.
- 5. Documents. You will see two PDF documents. One is the Learning Partnership Agreement and the other is The Parent Signature Page. Please read carefully, then print the documents, fill out and sign and return to the front office on July 18th or July 19th when you bring your student in for their picture.
- 6. Final Data Confirmation. Please review then click save and submit. We hope you enjoyed online registration!
School photo IDs will be taken on our main school campus on July 18 and July 19 from 7:30am-4:30pm. Please have your student wear a solid color polo.